[Leica] When it rains, it pours..

Christopher Crawford chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com
Sat Oct 29 02:20:46 PDT 2016

I think carbon fiber tripods are fairly delicate. I have an aluminum
Manfrotto tripod that I bought new when I was 15 years old that has
bounced around in the trunk of every car I have owned since I was 16. I am
41 now, and that old tripod has lots of scuffs and scratches but it
functions perfectly, despite 26 years of hard use. I still use it every
day. I don¹t think a CF tripod would have survived it all, and they¹re so
damned expensive!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 10/29/16, 4:59 AM, "LUG on behalf of Richard Man"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of