[Leica] Joanna

lluisripollphotography lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 17:39:07 PDT 2016

Hi Gerry!

Thank you my friend, I know what do you mind, as you know I usually been in touch with the people I photograph but lately this has been increased, yesterday, the same day day I encountered Joanna I had a very pleasant conversation with a young couple from Netherlands I’ve shoot when they was kissing, and some more other stories I’ve lived on the latest months of people I’ve photographed and after a while they have wrote me for different reasons…, this made me happy.

Cheers
Lluis