[Leica] Joanna

lluisripollphotography lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 15:04:24 PDT 2016

I’ve shoot today this new casual portrait of this pretty young girl, she was in a table in the gardens of the National Catalonian Library looking and selecting prints, still wets, she was enlarged on a social organization in El Raval, we had a pleasant conversation, I took more pictures and she asked to took a picture of me with my camera… I will post everything on the next days…., another pleasant encounter, photography without approaching the people and adding a human content… is nothing!

Joanna (Please view large)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Portraits/20161026_L1016537.jpg.html>

Leica MM, Summilux 35 pre

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome

Saludos cordiales
Lluis