[Leica] Asus Computer

Tina Manley tmanley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:03:14 PDT 2016

Peso:

I have not posted any of my Leica photos from NYC and Maine here because the little Asus netbook I brought with me quit working. The battery will not charge. I have changed cables and connectors so it must be something inside the computer. Any suggestions??  In the meantime, my iPhone photos are on Facebook :-)

I signed up for LR mobile on my phone and was amazed when Adobe told me that all of my phone photos are now on my main computer at home!  Amazing.

Tina

Sent from my iPhone