[Leica] IMG: Combined Birthday Party

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Sat Oct 22 13:38:54 PDT 2016

Thank you, Douglas.  This was the quietest time of the evening. The
family's last poodle is old and arthritic, and waiting her time to go.
The kids had asked for a dog that they could romp and play with.  The
secret gift, brought out after all of the other gifts were opened, was a
pair of Goldendoodle puppies, male and female.  That's part Golden
Retriever, part Poodle The kids all went wild.