[Leica] Leica announces Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6

lluisripollphotography lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 11:14:34 PDT 2016

On this information is said that US price will be US $ 1,995.00….

<http://leicanews.tumblr.com/post/151975311866/this-is-the-new-leica-summaron-m-28mm-f56-lens-i>

From MS OPTICS  you have a very good pancake small 28mm f2 Yens 100.000/110.000 …. about US $ 1,000.00

I have some friends they have MS lenses and they are very happy, I have tested the Sonnetar 50mm F1:1 and it is a very good lens, small and lightweight

<http://www.japancamerahunter.com/shop/ms-optics-apoqualia-g-28mm-f2-ultra-thin/>

Saludos cordiales
Lluis