[Leica] Mennonite cemetery

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 11:52:22 PDT 2016

Le 15 oct. 2016 à 20:39, Ken Carney <kcarney1 at cox.net> a écrit :

> Look mommy!  There's a man in the cemetery with a black sheet over his head."

Fun!

I remember when Leica/Panasonic issued the L1 about 10 years ago. It was (one of) the first camera(s) with realtime live view. Swearing by an M type RF, everybody was then saying it was (yet another) gimmick and I (kindly?) reminded them (mainly the LUG) it was like in the old times of LF with the piece of black cloth :-)

Who never uses the back screen to compose these days? ...

Now the iPhone/pad has brought it to yet another level … and many a time do I also miss the dark thingie ;-)

Keep them coming Ken.

Amities
Philippe