[Leica] A wet day in London: IMGs

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 07:59:56 PDT 2016

Some very nice people shots in the series. I love texting in plastic and the guy with his nose (almost) stuck into the (my presumption) dutch painting.
Overall the BW rendition is superb.

And I'm also partial to Trafalgar Square due to fond memories of NY's eve celebrations; having a dip in the fountains while the ladies had a contest on how many Bobbies they'd French kiss that night  … well, it was so long ago ...

Thanks

Amities
Philippe