[Leica] A sweet story ...

lluisripollphotography lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 19:07:42 PDT 2016

George,

Thank you very much for  your kind words, I really appreciate and I feel really happy to read these …

Today we had a coffee and I’ve explained she some things about developing films etc…

I took this casual portrait of she:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Portraits/20161007_L1016107.jpg.html>
Leica MM, Summicron Rigid

Best wishes