[Leica] Why Pros in general and us amateurs do NOT or SHOULD NOT use Leica......

Frank Filippone red735i at verizon.net
Fri Oct 7 08:23:17 PDT 2016

I was not offered the trade up option.  I did not ask for it,, either.  I
can not afford yet another few thou for a digital Leica, new batteries, etc.
A free repair is all I wanted.

After some prodding, I was offered a loaner, but at that point, I thought I
was a few weeks from getting my own M9 back.

That was 6 weeks ago.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

I was offered an upgrade (pre-prepared pdf) to M(240), M-P(240) or M(246)
when the factory had received my M9, the difference in prices were not
enough to sway me (plus I have an M(240) and the original Monochrom) so had
my M9 repaired - at no cost to myself.

john