[Leica] A sweet story ...

lluisripollphotography lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 16:11:27 PDT 2016

I find it is a very nice story for a street photographer and I want share it with my friends

Last January 8th., I shoot this picture of a sweet young lady in the subway, I’ve sent her the  picture, she said me thanks you … and finish. But today I have received her mail saying me that she is a fan following my publications up to the point she has bought a old Pentax Spotmatic “Honeywell Pentax” (it is very rae in Spain see a Honeywell Pentax, I had one on early 70’s… maybe it is the one I had …?), well she said me she has bought some chemicals and she asked me to give her some advices and explanations… We have an appointment for share a coffee tomorrow…

This the picture, she said me the mouse is already died ….

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Subway/20160108_L1000344.jpg.html>

For me it represents a beautiful story and how we the photographers we can meet friends around the World

Thanks for looking!

Cheers
Lluis