[Leica] IMG: Some Closeups of the Twin Otter

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Thu Oct 6 10:48:21 PDT 2016

The Twin Otter jump plane had been up earlier this morning, and was
awaiting another trip, so it prompted me to get a couple of closeup
shots not usually available.  The reliable Pratt & Whitney Canada
turboprop exhaust leaves its mark on the paint of the engine nacelle.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/PA065430fm.tif.html

I had not given much thought to the cockpit arrangement, but quickly
noted that the engine controls are on the ceiling, something I normally
associate with seaplanes.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/PA065432fm.tif.html