[Leica] URL: Time -100 most influential images of all time....

Howard L Ritter Jr hlritter at twc.com
Sat Nov 19 12:54:34 PST 2016

I expected to see, but didn’t, the searing image of a white harasser at a protest in Boston, with a flagpole bearing an American flag and held like a spear, taking aim at the midsection of a black man who appears to be held helpless by another white man. Not all here is as awful as it seems, but the reality was bad enough and it made a stunning impression at the time. It became titled “The Soiling of Old Glory”. I might have chosen it over one of, um, Bradley Cooper taking a selfie at the Oscars.

No two people will agree on the 100, but really…

http://i.imgur.com/kA7UIYT.jpg <http://i.imgur.com/kA7UIYT.jpg>

—howard