[Leica] One Way

Lluis Ripoll Photography lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 18:17:04 PST 2016

Thank you Jim!

On this case I was not attracted by the lady, it was the moment the street becomes dark and street light are not yet lighting, on this corner it was really nice and interesting light and I was preparing my camera to shot some silhouettes passing at the moment the little dog has appeared …. and “click”

Lluis