[Leica] Leica batteries

John McMaster john at mcmaster.fr
Sun May 29 07:32:35 PDT 2016

Has anyone bought an aftermarket Leica fit battery that works as well as a branded one? The one I tried was useless, Tina had several that used to work but do not now..... My original M9 battery still works well and has had many charges over its six year life.

True, it is cheap to try, but you still need a charged genuine battery with you in case the cheap one dies without warning IMO.

john