[Leica] Le Midi PAW 22

John McMaster john at mcmaster.fr
Sat May 28 10:09:21 PDT 2016

Thanks Phillippe, other half bought some bits. Number 3 is looking down one of our staircases; left hand pipes are central heating and the big one (soon to be removed) is the chimney for an unused heater at the bottom. Just a snapshot as I had the 15mm on to shoot the rebuilding of an upstairs bathroom ;-)

john