[Leica] The Garden of Allah. (Warning: Contains Photo)

kyle cassidy on the lug leicaslacker at gmail.com
Sat May 28 09:32:42 PDT 2016

http://kylecassidy.livejournal.com/829662.html <http://kylecassidy.livejournal.com/829662.html>

Last week I show with the M9 and the M10 and had both set to dng+jpg — usually I just end up using the jpeg but if it’s critical, I’ll make a DNG too. Anyway, the M9’s jpegs were fine. but the M10’s jpegs were pretty fast. So, looking through the back menu I saw there was a thing for “film mode” one of these was “saturated color film”, “oh,” I thought, “this must make the things less flat” so I selected it and it was actually some sort of “crazy ruin your shot” setting — the contrast went insane, anything green started exploding green.

anyway. luckily I had the dng to save those shots. Looks like flat & some sort of lightroom fix is the way the m10 is going to work. can i match it to the camera profile? (if it comes from this camera, apply this? — that would be nice.)