[Leica] Snapshot Profile mode

George Lottermoser george.imagist at icloud.com
Tue May 24 17:17:53 PDT 2016

As a Leica shooter who has loved having and using Visoflex on my range finder cameras. And love using 90˚ view on my R bodies. And prisms and and stove pipe view finders on my Hasselblads. And mirrored viewers, as well as bellows finders, and viewing magnifiers on my Linhofs and Cambos. I simply consider it a very useful accessory. I love using all my R glass on the M. I love using all my M glass on my M. I love my M. And the Olympus/Leica EVF piece is so beautifully light and tiny to pull out of a bag anywhere, pop a ring between the M glass and body and you're shooting macro in a minute. Lovely and much, much more functional than a Visoflex.

a note off the iPad, George