[Leica] OT has anyone experience with "The Darkroom" film processing lab?

Frank Filippone red735i at verizon.net
Mon May 23 14:38:42 PDT 2016

I thought that Pro Photo Connection (Irvine) was the last lab to process film south of LA......  There are some labs in/near Hollywood that still process film...

I do not know the place, but, when I need to process, and Pro Photo gets out of the business, I will use them......

I will send the info to a photo buddy that lives in San Clemente....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

According to their website    www.thedarkroom.com   "The Darkroom” was started in San Francisco in 1976 and later moved to San Clemente.

It would be much easier for me to use their mailer than to travel to one of the few pro labs in San Francisco.

I would appreciate anty comments based on experience.

Oliver