[Leica] Sad news - workshop cancelled

Gerry Walden gerry.walden at icloud.com
Mon May 16 14:47:51 PDT 2016

That is disappointing Jay. I can see no explanation anywhere but I notice is is doing some in NYC so maybe there just wasn’t the response in Seattle. Paris is always nice and welcoming though. Personally I am waiting for LFI to publish there weekend workshops in Hamburg and may go to one of those in the fall.

Gerry.