[Leica] IMG: A Lesson That Should Have Been Obvious

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Tue May 10 10:28:58 PDT 2016

Autofocus can be a blessing when shooting sports, but not if one is
shooting through the fence.  This friendly umpire chatted with my family
members several times between innings, and I attempted to snap a photo.
But, as I should have expected, the focus is on the fence wire.  And I
am not proficient enough at shooting MF with an AF lens to attempt a
changeover on the fly.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/DSCF3448fm.tif.html
Fuji X-E1 with Fuji 27mm Pancake lens

Comments and critiques are welcomed and appreciated.