[Leica] IMG: Nik Analog Efex Pro 2

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Wed Mar 30 13:19:30 PDT 2016

Really not sure what I think.

It looks so different from the original (if that is the one called "Stripes and
Inlets") that I am not sure whether it is even right to call it the same photo,
the effect is is so strong. I have never played with the tool so don't know
anything much about the effects it has, but surely film wasn't like that!

Peter