[Leica] travel luggage question

Steve Barbour steve.barbour at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 13:47:25 PST 2016

Tara and I plan to travel to Europe soon and we have a few questions for all you frequent flyers. We each plan to take a suitcase which will be checked in. Our questions concern carry on bags, number and size permitted for men and women, for international travel. Can we each take two carry on bags, one for camera stuff and the other, in my case, a bag for computer , tickets, etc, in the case of Tara either that sort of bag, or a hand bag which will include iPad, meds, tickets, paperwork  etc?

we thank you,

steve tara