[Leica] IMG: The Ring

Gerry Walden gerry.walden at icloud.com
Thu Jun 23 23:00:22 PDT 2016

Philippe and other friends

Firstly, thank you Philippe, b&w treatment was 100% Lightroom.

My first ever exhibition was In Salisbury to record the demise of the old cattle market which was much closer to the town centre and is now the site of a supermarket. That was shot in b&w and had a look of the 30s’ about it. The new market has been open a long time now, and is much better, but there is still an ‘everything alters, nothing changes’ look about it, and for me it was always a b&w subject as was he pony sales that I have just photographed. If you missed the pony sales you can see them again here https://spark.adobe.com/page/BO8By/, and one of these photos is an ‘Editors Choice’ in a Nat Geo assignment.

Thanks for looking,

Gerry