[Leica] We need to homebrew digital backs. Kickstarter? M3-7. R series. Om series. Nikon f f2 fm

Mark Kronquist mak at teleport.com
Wed Jun 22 18:41:58 PDT 2016

I know Leica did the dmd. Epson the rd1 the Kodak dcs in the dark ages.  Ditto for E film and applied science fiction.

With Fuji X size LiIon cells.  Sd cards. Thin displays and sensors It can't be that hard to capture 16-24mp. Jpgs with replacement backs well under $500?

Sign me up
Sent from my iPhone