[Leica] More about my father

Montie montoid at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 20 12:36:57 PDT 2016

Fascinating, and aptly put together! Thank you for posting this.

Montie

>>Dear friends,

Since I received such a positive and warm response to my posting of my father’s soldier picture from 1945, I have decided to share a document with you that I have otherwise more or less reserved for my family and closest friends since I discovered it following my father’s death in 2004. But now, 12 years later, I am ready to share it more widely. So if you are interested in seeing the Second World War from the perspective of a young Jewish man fighting on the Eastern front, have a look here:

https://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/my-fathers-war-writings/