[Leica] IMGS: My Father

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Mon Jun 20 01:02:43 PDT 2016

Tina,

Lovely shots. Debden was one of our local fighter bases in the war. It's just
possible he was one of the pilots my mother watched fighting overhead when she
was a kid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAF_Debden

There's a shot of some of the Eagle Squadron pilots in front of a Spit down the
right hand side.

Anyway he must have been a really good pilot with a DFC and all that he did later.

Bet it made Father's Day for you

Regards,

Peter