[Leica] IMG: An after hours Masonic degree at a Train Museum

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 11:38:12 PDT 2016

Lots of incredible shots in there Ric.

I sense your deep sense of humanity, and of the railroad ;-)

Nevertheless, this one
http://2016.cartersxrd.net/2016/Shoebox16/Pages/TrainMasons.html#63
hits the bull's eye for a European guy over there.
As already discussed with you privately, "our" Masons live in secrecy, and this photo looks surrealistic to the npth. Love it all the more!

Thanks for sharing your passions and dedication.

Amities
Philippe