[Leica] [IMG] PESO - Following Lluis

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Tue Jun 14 10:50:35 PDT 2016

Very nice images, Peter.

One question and a suggestion:

You state that you used a 5cm Summaron.  I am only familiar with the
3.5cm by that name.  Could it be the Summitar or Summicron?

When posting images, I find it useful to resize them to around 900
pixels tall, or 1200-1400 pixels wide, so that the enlarged version in
the gallery can be better viewed and appreciated.

Please keep posting.  I like your vision!