[Leica] M9 reliability question

Frank Verizon 2 2016 red735i at verizon.net
Mon Jun 13 14:03:11 PDT 2016

That is a pretty fair offer for the US.

I what will happen to all those traded in bodies?

Anyway, my M9 sits in my hotel room, glass cover plate rattling around inside.

I am using the Fuji XE-1 (my only rational decision body to use on this trip at this juncture).  I am coping with focusing wide open, then adjusting to desired aperture. Not too many errors, but a definite PITA. And terribly slow. It is even more obvious to me that native lens mounts are the best solution.
IF the R lens to SL adapter includes the required electromechanical interface, it will be, most likely, my next camera body.

Frank Filippone

Sent from my iPad