[Leica] Barrel Makers

Montie montoid at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 12 18:43:29 PDT 2016

An interesting picture story, Lluis.

Montie

>>I have upload 7 pictures corresponding to my original vintage prints from 1990 on Ilford Gallery Mate paper 24 x 30 cm (9,5" x 11,8”), these are the only 7 original vintage copies, I’m looking for collectors who can be interested in such historical documents from this Art Craft Industrie.

Here is the album with the 7 pictures, please view them large, I’ve tried to do the edition to be as more similar as the original print as possible, thank you!

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Boters/>

Leica R3, using lenses of 50mm, and Super-Angulon 21 f4, Ilford HP5 on ID 11

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome and appreciated

Saludos cordiales
Lluis