[Leica] Italy in January....

Duane Birkey dbirkey at reachbeyond.org
Thu Jun 9 21:09:29 PDT 2016

I've not been to Italy in January...  But in June...    I loved going north to  Lucca, and yes that Top Gear episode was awesome, Orvieto, San Giminano, Assisi, Florence, Venice, Burano, Sienna, Cinque Terra, Ravenna and Rome...   Biggest challenge is that many of the above walled towns have restrictions on parking.... You will walk alot.  although perhaps some restrictions are more relaxed in January?   Some urban photo ops may not be as seasonally different as others...  Obviously flowerboxes and foliage are going to be different...  And there will be a lot less tourists!!!   I'm jealous....  Duane

Sent from my iPhone