[Leica] Anybody in Orlando?

kyle cassidy on the lug leicaslacker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 09:01:23 PDT 2016

Hi folks — I’m expanding my portraits of librarians project (http://www.slate.com/blogs/behold/2014/02/11/kyle_cassidy_photographs_librarians_at_the_american_library_association.html <http://www.slate.com/blogs/behold/2014/02/11/kyle_cassidy_photographs_librarians_at_the_american_library_association.html>) later this month in Orlando & I’m wondering if there’s a LUGger down there with a sofa I could crash on the 23rd - 25th? I’ll be at the Orange County Convention Center most of the time. Can offer single malt scotch and advice on whether your camera bag is cool enough for your gear.

Let me know at kyle at kylecassidy.com <mailto:kyle at kylecassidy.com> — many thanks!

Kyle