[Leica] Thoughts on photographing art

Adam Bridge abridge683 at fastmail.com
Mon Jun 6 19:07:38 PDT 2016

Typically she works in a variety of media from water color to fairly heavy oils. I hadn’t thought to use a polarizing filter. Is that required when working with strobes? Do they emit polarized light?

I’ve been pretty up front that I’m a rookie at this and that we might spend a day or so trying to figure out the techniques that work for her studio. I have incredibly steady tripods to use so I’m not concerned much about vibration.

And yes, she’s wanting “facsimile” prints.

Adam