[Leica] Website Questions

W.C. Clough billclough042541 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 18:20:02 PDT 2016

USA
TEXAS
VICTORIA

Hi there—

  I would like to create my own website.  I'm new to this, so I have a lot of questions.

   For those of you who have your own website:

   1. Did you use a company to create the site or did you do it yourself with using a template such as Wordpress and then choose a host?

  2. Can you recommend any website company you feel offers the best templates/security/ongoing pricing?

   3. Did you have your own domain name or did the company help you obtain one.

   4. What are the pitfalls in using such a company?

   5. What are the costs?

   Feel free to reply on the LUG or contact me privately at billclough042541 at gmail.com <mailto:billclough042541 at gmail.com>

Thanks in advance—

—Bill