[Leica] Printer problems

Scott Gregory scottgregory at mac.com
Thu Jun 2 06:57:52 PDT 2016

A year or so ago I was wanting to replace on old Epson printer. At the time I was using Image Print's plug in. They advised me to buy a 3880 rather than the 3000 as they said it was a more robust and better made printer for the long haul. They also said a few customers were having issues with the 3000 at that time. Now the 3880 is replaced with the P800 line.

Scott