[Leica] In the Subway with the M6

lluisripollphotography lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 11:29:13 PDT 2016

Hi Ted, mon ami

Once again I’m honored with your kind words, I really thank you as well to have take the time to look at my SUBWAY collection. I’m very happy with your comments and those from others friends because I usually say that photography is at least for me a quiet individual work made in our loneliness. I prefer go alone on the streets searching the subject than go with someone, it is best to be concentrated. I’ve learned from you and accentuate on the last years my effort in the observation, this is everything! I have planned to do short workshops but I think that it is very difficult teach the people to see and observe, many times in my experience I’ve catch the pictures very fast, no time to say to somebody "look at that and shoot”, I’ve experienced go with somebody and when we have shared the pictures they asked me when I’ve saw a thing that they did not saw. Of course this is a training too but I believe more important have a serious inner reflexion than go to shoot and do what we usually see photographies on the street that they mean nothing at all. Well… sorry to be too long explanation, I wanted share my opinion with you and all others.

Thanks a lot Ted!

Cheers
Lluis