[Leica] Backlight in a Street of La Ribera (Barcelona)

lluisripollphotography lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 15:47:54 PDT 2016

George, Aram, Herb

Thank you very much for your comments. In fact I’ve did a mistake uploading the big sized image, but once it was there I’ve leaved it because I think very interesting see the rendition of a such old lens on the MM, my Summicron Rigid from the early 60’s! and I really love that lens on the Monochrom.

Cheers
Lluis