[Leica] Irish Pub

lluisripollphotography lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 16:45:25 PDT 2016

Hi Douglas,

Thank you very much for looking and your comments! you made me smile!

These shots are from November (I think) 2015, usually the references of my pictures are Year/Month/Day_a number.

Your proposition looks vey nice and I think it could be a very nice work documenting all the Pubs that are in Dublin, maybe this is a work that someone has already do…. If I find the time, be sure I will consider this possibility, the only remark is that I’m not sure if I will be able to do good pictures after we have visited 2 or 3 Pubs….

Cheers
Lluis