[Leica] Sony A7r II

Tarek Charara tcharara at mac.com
Thu Jul 14 15:47:13 PDT 2016

Hello Leo,

I have been using the Sony A7II since June 2015 and the Sony A7RII since September. The images are great with huge files. The Sony/Zeiss lenses are excellent, I use the 16-35, the 1.4/35 and the 2.8/90. All my Leica M and R lenses work on both cameras, the A7RII seems to handle them better than the A7II - specially the wide ones. The menues are a nightmare, specially when you are used to a Leica UI…

I haven’t touched any other digital camera since June 2015…

Here are some picture galleries :

A7RII
<http://tcharara.photoshelter.com/gallery/Chantilly/G0000gFuPYIw8uDg>

and the Barcelona LUG meeting in 2015 (A7II):

<http://tcharara.photoshelter.com/gallery/LUG-meeting-Barcelona-2015/G0000oUM5i99MaPw/C0000OxD1rmztYfg>

All the best from Paris!

Tarek

Tarek Charara