[Leica] Some PDP-1 Phtos

Adam Bridge abridge683 at fastmail.com
Thu Jul 7 20:10:02 PDT 2016

That’s pretty terrific, Herb! Thank you.

So many “features” of that control panel that were carried forward through various DEC designs (until the VAX). Now I’m going to have to look up the PDP-1 instruction set! My Apple Watch could probably run a PDP-1 emulator faster than the original! <grin> Certainly my iPhone can.

Great stuff.

Adam