[Leica] IMG: Sunday Shot

Barney Quinn bjq1 at mac.com
Sun Jan 31 18:59:15 PST 2016

Three weeks ago I was blind in my right eye and half blind in my left. They wheeled me into the operating room and fifteen minutes later the vision to my right eye was restored when they removed my cataract. Today my vision is 20/20 in that eye. Driving is once again a pleasure and not a curse. This afternoon I took my new eye over to the Eastern Shore for a test drive. I had a fantastic time. There is a new chef at my favorite BBQ joint. The Chili was excellent and much to my surprise they have switched from paper and  plastic to real china and metal flatware. ( We can argue about weather or not it is possible to serve decent BBQ on chain!) Then I drove down to the Blackwater Wildlife refuge and watched a fabulous sunset. All in all, a great day,

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Blackwater_Sunset_4.jpg.html

Comments and criticisms welcome!

Thanks,

Barney