[Leica] [OM] Computer Suggestions

John McMaster john at mcmaster.fr
Sun Jan 31 01:14:02 PST 2016

No Jayanand, the MacBook Air runs full OSX so can use PS and LR. It set the bar that others have caught up with. The iPad Air on the other hand....

john

Macbook Air for IOS, Surface for Windows.

I have been looking at a new generation of HP Ultraportables that pack more
processing punch, and  seem to approximate the late, lamented Sony Z series
- still, to me, the perfect laptop, ultra light with heavyweight processing
capabilities.
Cheers
Jayanand