[Leica] The 2016 dogs of Quartzsite collection

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 28 14:51:51 PST 2016

We made our now yearly trip to Quartzsite, AZ the third week of January. The usual collection of junk and food, but the dogs are always different and fun to see ( and I’m a cat person).  Here are 8 shots of some of the dogs and their owners, though it might be debated the other way around.  I will just tell you about one of them.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/C5/Q/Quartzsite-7836.jpg.html

The owner of these two had them trained well.   I asked if I could take their photo and he said, “Mitzi?  35mm camera.” and they both posed for me.  A few of these were taken with permission and the rest just grab shots.  I am sure you can tell which are which.

Enjoy all 8.  View large if possible.

Comments welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.” James D. Watson