[Leica] Potato Photo

John McMaster john at mcmaster.fr
Sat Jan 23 02:30:39 PST 2016

Ah, Dan Quayle(e) lives ;-)

John

-----Original Message-----

When we, known as "REAL PHOTOGRAPHERS" find ourselves in a somehow entrapped situation as this absolutely ridiculous "BS" potatoe image nonsense?

My goodness I can't believe I've allowed myself to become trapped into it again?

We can only save ourselves from becoming screaming out of mind lunatics by?
"DELETE the IMAGE IMMEDIATELY" go outside and have a damn good "THROW-UP!"
Not sure it'll improve your photography? But it'll get that idiot and his SO-CALLED POTATOE?" Off your mind for a few minutes!

cheers my friends,
and have a nice afternoon and evening.  :-) cheers Dr.ted.

If this should continue to give you grief & pain???  Take two aspirin and call or e-me tomorrow morning after 10 a.m, Thank you.