[Leica] Barcelona La Rambla, missing traditions...

Ted Grant tedgrant at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 18 17:11:32 PST 2016

Hi Luis, :-)
We the LUGGERS take photos instantly, in beautiful colour/B&W and excellent composition. Our LUG photos need none of this silly computer tweaking because the LUG CREW ARE PERFECT PHOTOJOURNALISTS!!!!!!!!!! Well Ok sort of most of the time. It's OK ladies and gentlemen I had to put "most of the time?" :-) As I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings?   ;-)  ;-)
cheers,
Dr. ted OC  :-)