[Leica] M 246 or M Monochrom

Frank Filippone red735i at verizon.net
Sun Jan 17 15:14:55 PST 2016

if you get that M240, and use it for B+W, then color is freeeeeeeeeeeeee.  And who wouldn't want a freeeeeeeee Leica color camera?

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Frank,

Thanks for those links.  The David Farkas article in particular compares the 246 to the 240 converted to B&W.  He finds the 240 provides B&W results that are close to the 246 at low ISO’s and only starts to fall behind the 246 at the highest ISO’s.
That is just what I was looking for, and it makes me think that I will get a 240.

Robert