[Leica] M 246 or M Monochrom

Frank Filippone red735i at verizon.net
Sun Jan 17 08:22:16 PST 2016

Amazing how many articles a Google search will find....

http://tinyurl.com/hn3kqo4  Bottom of the page lists several.....

>From Erwin....., who has 3 different articles.....

http://www.imx.nl/photo/leica/camera/styled-11/

I think the issue is how much computer work do you LIKE to do?  Vs.  Your wallet.......

Ask someone that has both to send you the SAME photograph from each camera... One in color ( M240) and the other in B+W (M246) and play with it yourself in LR,PS, or whatever you like to use.........

If you get 2 differing subject images, you have no way to see if your skills at Post are up to the differences in the cameras' hardware....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net