[Leica] upgrading to LR6

Ted Grant tedgrant at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 13 21:57:51 PST 2016

Gee guys and gals, what happens to someone like me who absolutely doesn't
have a  "CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT? :-(

Seriously, I do not! As I just push "auto colour and anything else that is
of this nature" TRUE! TRUE! And if it looks "COOL?" I leave it be. If it
doesn't I press the go back one button. Sorry, this may not be what you are
talking about? If it isn't? Please excuse my infantile interruption!
cheers,
ted

---