[Leica] A Monochrom 246 Wedding

Gerry Walden gerry.walden at icloud.com
Wed Jan 13 11:43:37 PST 2016

Chris

As I think you know I spent many years as a wedding photographer and for me you are the Master of b&w reportage-style wedding photography. This album is absolutely superb and I am sure the couple were absolutely delighted. Well seen unusual images that make a complete record of the big day are an art form which is often derided in professional photography but in mind mind you are an artist my friend.

Gerry